The most awarded IT brands at Computex d&i Awards 2018

2018-06-05 15:25:54 PHT

A day before the official opening of Computex 2018's exhibition halls, Computex d&i awards honored and showcased this year's winning products.

On its 11th year, Computex d&i awards added three specialty award categories, namely IoT, Startups, and Applications. A total of 60 innovations were chosen based on the following criteria: Innovation and Elaboration, Functionality, Aesthetics, Responsibility, and Positioning. In the Systems+Mobile Communication category, most awards are garnered by Acer, ASUS, Dell, and Lenovo.

Here are some of this year's honored products:

ASUS

ASUS Chromebook 11 Laptop

ASUS PB Series Mini PC System

ASUS ProArt PQ22U Monitor

ASUS ROG Huracan G21 Gaming Desktop

ASUS ROG Strix SCAR/HERO (GL503/GL703) Laptop

ASUS ROG Zephyrus M (GM501) Laptop

Lenovo

Lenovo ideacentre AIO730s AIO PC

Lenovo Yoga 730 2-in-1 Laptop

Lenovo Mirage Solo VR Set

Lenovo Smart Display

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet

Dell

Alienware 34 Gaming Monitor

Alienware Gaming Gear

Dell XPS 13/9370 Laptop

Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop

Acer

Acer Chromebox Mini PC

Acer Swift 7 Laptop

Acer Switch 7 Black Edition

Thermaltake

Iris Mouse

Thermaltake View 71 PC Case

Zotac

Zotac VR GO 2.0 VR Set

Zotac ZBOX CI660 nano Mini PC

ASRock

ASRock X299E-ITX/ac Motherboard

Team Group

Team Group T183 Tool USB Flash Drive

Lian Li

Lian Li Strimer

MSI

MSI PRO 24X AIO PC

Happening from June 5 to 9, Computex 2018 is set to gather 1,602 exhibitors from 30 countries, using 5,015 booths. Meanwhile, InnoVEX, which coincides with Computex, is hosting a record-breaking total of 388 startups from 21 countries.

Computex this year focuses on hottest topics, including 5G, Blockchain, AI, IoT, Innovations and Startups, and Gaming and VR.

"Since its inception, Computex has continued to grow and expand in scale, and it has also accompanied the growth of the ICT industry every step of the way. This year, we have added two brand new elements, Blockchain and 5G, to display the latest trends to encourage more creative thinking and to assist global technology partners in planning their future markets strategically," said Walter Yeh, TAITRA President and CEO.