Passion meets fashion with Honda Genio

POSTED BY: Lionell Go Macahilig
2021-03-24 10:48:00 PHT

With the compliance in COVID-safety protocols these days, we have learned how to cope with the pandemic while valuing family and friendship bonding. But still transportation remains a huge challenge.

With that challenge, there became an evolution wherein ladies have become more independent yet more fashionable. One particular example, the ladies of the OMG Lady Squad got a chance to make fashion meet their passion with the Honda Genio.

Last February, the OMG Lady Squad ladies took off from Honda Prestige, Inc. in Sta. Rosa, Laguna bound for Twin Lakes in Tagaytay. These ladies made sure that each of them has a wonderful story to tell at every stop.

For Jemaica Estremos, riding has never been fun after she had her Genio.   “Dahil sa Genio, I had my group. Mas enjoy ang travel because of them. Thanks to my Genio, naging enjoyable ang travel ko.”

Four-time Philippine Looper and a Honda user since 11 years old, Jemelie Torres wants to inspire other female rider to follow her footsteps. “Being a Lady Rider takes much confidence to ride. But it satisfies me to know the different cultures in each region, that is why I love the Philippine loop," she said.

And if you want to make a difference and take the loop challenge, you only need a great bike, and that is Honda. And this Genio fits beginner riders who wants to follow my footsteps as a Lady Philippine Looper. Sobrang gaan niya, kayang dalhin kahit san," Torres added.

Having fun after a hardwork in this pandemic? Yes! Patricia Silva said: “Dahil sa Genio, nakakagala ka na, may income ka pa, as partner ko sa deliveries ng shawarma. Kaya mahal ko itong Genio ko. Salamat sa iyo.”

Having a Genio makes you wander wherever you want while you earn also a living. And truly, with Genio, it makes ladies sexier, partnered with their cute jeans outfit and character helmets.

So ladies, if you want to try something different, go out, and explore. Enjoy nature and refresh with your riding buddy, the Genio.

The Honda Genio is another motorcycle of Honda Philippines, Inc. that has qualities perfect for lady riders especially for beginners because of its light weight and safety features. Fulfilling the dream of riders is in line with Honda’s “ONE DREAM” campaign.

Watch out for the next leg of the OMG Lady Riders Squad! Stay tuned as they head toward their ONE DREAM Ride.

There’s more to explore at Honda and its wide array of motorcycles. For more details about Honda products, promos and dealers around your area, visit www.hondaph.com and follow its social media channels on Facebook and Instagram (@hondaph_mc).