NZXT PC case co-designed by famous streamer Ninja

2018-05-29 16:13:33 PHT

Expanding its PC cases under the H Series, NZXT recently announced the H700i Ninja Edition. As what its name hints, the H700i Ninja Edition mid-tower casing was designed in collaboration with the world-famous streamer, Tyler "Ninja" Blevins.

“What Ninja has done for PC gaming and the gaming community at large is nothing short of amazing,” said Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO. “The H700i Ninja Edition celebrates this and is the perfect way for those who share his passion to show off their love for both Ninja and the world’s most popular game.”

“NZXT’s commitment to making PC gaming simpler for everyone, while providing style and quality, is very important to me,” said Tyler ‘Ninja’ Blevins. “Our case reflects that, and I can’t wait to see all the amazing builds we inspire.”

The H700i Ninja Edition carries the same features present on the regular H700i. Setting it apart from the ordinary, the H700i Ninja Edition steps up in terms of aesthetics, sporting Ninja's logo radium-etched into the tempered-glass side panel, custom paint and artwork personally selected by Tyler, and two exclusive Ninja-themed stickers.

Understanding that cable management is a must among system builders, NZXT has provided the H700i Ninja Edition with a new cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps on the back of the motherboard tray. Storage installation is made easy, thanks to the three quick-release 2.5-inch solid state drive (SSD) trays placed on the power supply unit (PSU) shroud. Below it, there are two 3.5-inch drive cages, while two 2.5-inch steel trays are located behind the motherboard.

Simplifying the technique of water-cooling, the casing comes with a top reversible drop-in bracket to accommodate radiators (up to 360mm), and integrated reservoir mounting for custom-loop systems. Front and PSU intakes are fully filtered to achieve a clean look, whereas four Aer F fans are bundled for additional cooling.

Features and specifications

Materials: SECC steel and tempered glass

Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, and EATX (up to 272mm)

Expansion slots: 7

Drive bays: 7x 2.5-inch, 3x 3.5-inch

Smart device: 3x fan channels with 10W max output, 1x RGB LED port support up to 4x HUE+ LED strips or 5x Aer RGB fans

Fan support: 3x 120mm/2x 140mm (front, 3x Aer F120 Case Version included), 3x 120mm/2x140mm (top), 1x 120mm/1x 140mm (rear, 1x Aer F140 Case Version included)

Radiator support: 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm with push/pull (front), 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm (top)

Dimensions: 516 x 494 x 230mm (with feet), 494 x 494 x 230mm (without feet)

Weight: 12.27kg

Warranty: Two years