Maine shares tips on staying fresh throughout the day and in life

POSTED BY: Lionell Go Macahilig
2019-08-02 01:33:00 PHT

During a recent event titled “Maine: Refreshed” which marks the renewal of her contract with Mundipharma for Betadine Fresh Bliss, Phenomenal Star Maine Mendoza shared some tips advocating self-love and self-care among modern Filipinas.

“We always say that we can only give what we have, and I guess this is the same with love. If only we learn to love ourselves more, only then we will be able to experience true confidence. It is amazing when we start to love ourselves more each day -- we feel contentment and inexplicable joy, and it starts with making the right decisions for ourselves,” said Maine.

In spite of the negative publicity that surfaced throughout her career, Maine has maintained a positive disposition, remaining humble and radiant. How did she achieve this? Here are some tips that she shared.

Learn to take work-life balance seriously

Despite her busy schedule, Maine always finds a way to pamper herself and spend quality time with her loved ones. For her, it is important to have a healthy work-life balance that allows her to unwind and have enough time to eat, rest, and sleep.

Let life happen

Maine has learned throughout her career to stop wasting time stressing over things that beyond her control. Instead, she focused more on letting life happen and moving forward with it. As she said on her blog entry: “The world is big; there are so many things to do, so many places to go, and so many people to meet. Life is short! Let us be happy!”

Step out of your comfort zone

From being a little girl growing up with low self-esteem to becoming one the most sought-after celebrities of her generation, Maine has learned a lot from the local showbiz industry. “It has been a liberating experience for me, and though somewhat intimidating and scary at first, having the courage to do things out of the box has led me to overcome my fears and certainly embrace my achievements no matter how small or big they may be,” Maine added.

Always choose what is right and what makes you happy

Maine has been through things every celebrity has experience, including judgment. A lot of people questioned her decisions, including temporarily quitting her noontime show and giving up the AlDub tandem but for her, self-love means being able to choose what is right even if it would mean fighting for it alone.

Prioritize your well-being through good personal hygiene

Part of self-love and self-care is personal hygiene. Grooming yourself with love will eventually make you feel beautiful. “I am a firm believer that one way to love yourself is choosing the right products for you. Investing in your personal hygiene is important as it would make you feel blissfully good about yourself and refreshed all throughout the day,” Maine explained. 

Because of this belief, Maine has chosen Betadine Fresh Bliss as her go-to partner when it comes to keeping herself clean and fresh all the time. Designed for Filipino women’s feminine hygiene needs, Betadine Fresh Bliss comes in three new variants: Odor Control Witch Hazel, Refreshing Lemon Verbena, and Moisturizing Calendula.

With its unique Tri-Care+ formula, users will surely get their daily dose of protection from unwanted symptoms brought about by pH imbalance. Available in 60mL, 150mL, and 250mL bottles, Betadine Fresh Bliss is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, clinically-proven, and tested.