Landmark is now on MetroMart

POSTED BY: Lionell Go Macahilig
2020-11-19 06:51:42 PHT

Two retail giants are working hand-in-hand to provide a convenient and safer shopping experience for Filipinos.

The global health crisis might have altered our lifestyles and adjusted even the simplest of our day-to-day routines, but online platforms have been rapidly innovating to improve the quality of life during these unusual times. One key platform is MetroMart, the leading online grocery delivery service in the Philippines, that offers 2-hour grocery delivery for almost 60,000 products in Metro Manila, Cebu, Batangas, Cavite and Laguna.

MetroMart has entered into an exclusive partnership with one of the supermarket pioneers, Landmark. This tandem opens up an avenue to improve the reach of the everyday consumers to Landmark’s vast array of grocery items (including meat, seafood, fruits and vegetables), which are all delivered to your home with a few clicks from the MetroMart mobile app.

MetroMart is assisting Landmark in their digitization efforts and their bid to capture the rising number of stay-at-home-shoppers. “MetroMart is very honored to be partnering with a reputable retail brand like Landmark and bringing the Landmark shopping experience closer to home, especially during the government quarantine. As we continue to form partnerships with retail brands that are eager to tap the fast-growing digital consumer, we are building trust with our customers by bringing them familiar stores they already know and love,” shared MetroMart Co-founder and CEO, Stefano Fazzini, as they welcome Landmark into their lineup.

“We are expanding rapidly across the Philippines to offer a tech-driven solution to grocery shopping to the majority of Filipinos. The pandemic might have disrupted retail shopping as we know it, but we are here to fully support retailers and consumers alike. Technology is driving convenience but, during the pandemic, it has also become a key driver for personal safety. By delivering groceries to consumers, we are offering safety and time so people can focus more on important matters like family and work” shared MetroMart Co-founder and CTO, Christian Fazzini.

Together with MetroMart, Landmark’s four operational supermarkets located at Ayala Center in Makati, Trinoma in Quezon City, Festival Alabang in Muntinlupa, and the Ayala Malls Solenad in Nuvali, Laguna can now be accessed at the click of a finger exclusively for MetroMart users.

Your very own Personal Shopper

“MetroMart offers a personalised and unique online grocery shopping experience for every customer. For every grocery order, we allocate a trained Personal Shopper that will shop for your groceries among 60,000 products and includes fresh produce, and have it delivered to you by a dedicated rider within two hours of ordering,” Stefano Fazzini added.

MetroMart’s dedicated Personal Shoppers have been specifically trained when it comes to selecting quality meat, fish, fruits and vegetables. They also communicate with customers to recommend replacement options in case items are out of stock at the supermarket. This way, you can leave all the shopping to MetroMart and have all your groceries delivered straight to your door without the need to spend hours waiting in line or putting yourself at risk of catching COVID-19.

One MetroMart user commended the app’s ease of use. “I order my groceries online, and I am delighted that the app offers a wide range of products complete with fresh and frozen items. Their shoppers are very attentive when shopping for my items and they always deliver my groceries on time. In short, grocery shopping is now hassle-free and I can focus on other things! I am really thankful for their service,” shared by a MetroMart customer.

Landmark is on MetroMart. Download the app today for that exclusive shopping experience.

Enjoy a Php 100 off for a minimum spend of Php 2500 when you shop in Landmark through the MetroMart app, one-time use per customer, valid until the end of April 2021 by typing in the code HELLOLM.