UBX Seekcap, Radiowealth fuel more MSMEs with partnership

POSTED BY: Lionell Go Macahilig
2021-06-18 16:43:29 PHT

UBX SeekCap, the Philippines’s first same-day approval lending marketplace, partners with leading financial services provider, Radiowealth Finance, to fuel MSMEs as the country and businesses rebound from the effects of the pandemic.

As a leading provider of financial services in the country for over fifty-five years, Radiowealth offers business loans for working capital, franchising, machinery and heavy equipment, and business expansion. Through its partnership with SeekCap, Filipino businesses can easily apply for a Radiowealth business loan online, with loan amounts ranging from P50,000 to as high as P5,000,000 payable for up to 12 months.

Radiowealth also provides access and a huge opportunity for micro-businesses such as the sari-sari stores as a loan application only requires a valid government ID, proof of business registration (barangay or mayor’s permit), and proof of income (sales receipts or sales logbook).

Aside from providing a simple and convenient loan application experience, SeekCap compliments Radiowealth’s strategy to leverage digital platforms to promote financial inclusion and extend financial assistance to Filipino businesses at a time when it is needed the most. Through SeekCap’s application programming interfaces (APIs), Radiowealth is able to further automate its loan approval processes.

As expressed by Marites Estacio, one of the first SeekCap clients to have a loan disbursed from Radiowealth, “I felt so hopeless before because lots of requirements are needed in applying for a business loan, until I found out about SeekCap. Never thought it could be that easy to fill out a loan application form. They have fast and efficient customer service and most of all, the requirements are just minimal."

She continued: "And my chosen lender, Radiowealth finance, really helped me a lot with the additional capital for my business and I would highly recommend it to my friends and to my fellow business owners who are seeking a business loan. Thank you SeekCap and Radiowealth finance for the very quick loan disbursement. More power to the company!”

Despite the pandemic, Filipino business owners can find solace in knowing that SeekCap is their partner helping them restart or continue their businesses, propelling them to success.